Thursday, April 26, 2012

Project 52/9


So this blog post is a week late.... my bad! I did however get the dress done last week and up on Facebook in time.  Have had a very busy couple of weeks, it just happens to be Miss World New Zealand on Saturday and I just happen to be sponsoring one of the amazing contestants, my friend Hannah Carson.  As well as creating her evening gowns, a cocktail dress and national costume we put on a charity fashion show and live auction last week, pics to come soon! Any who, back to the dress, this dress came about when trying out some different designs for a new collection, so keep an eye out on that one!

As this is a tad late I will keep the dress available until Sunday evening, check out Facebook for more details.
https://www.facebook.com/sarahhortondesign

No comments:

Post a Comment