Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Project 52/7


This week I asked facebookers what they wanted to see in this weeks dress, the first to comment suggested red and something little came up a couple of times.  I had different ideas in my head over night and when I woke up this was the first thing I thought of.  I used 100% silk in this dress, whilst there are some great polyester fabrics now I still don't feel there is any comparison to silk.  The variations in texture of fabric and shade of red create a slight point of difference. 

As always this dress is available to purchase through facebook (tonight from 8pm) at below half price for a week before being listed on Etsy at full price.  As this is a one off, sale goes to first in! See facebook for more details.https://www.facebook.com/sarahhortondesign

No comments:

Post a Comment