Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Project 52/4

Dazzling




This week Emma Highfield and I have been working on a dance costume for our gorgeous friend and model Hannah Carson who is a contestant in Miss World New Zealand, something slightly different for me!  Whilst it was not as straight forward as I had imagined once we got to the bedazzling part it all came together and I must say it is pretty amazing.  So since then all I have wanted to do is bedazzle everything I can get my hands on! This weeks dress was no exception, inspired by the brightness of dance costumes I wanted to create something that was a bit more fun but still elegant.

As always this dress is available to purchase through facebook (tonight from 8pm) at a reduced price for a week before being listed on Etsy at full price.  As this is a one off, sale goes to first in! See facebook for more details. https://www.facebook.com/sarahhortondesign

No comments:

Post a Comment