Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project 52/3








This week’s dress is what I wish I had in my wardrobe last weekend.  I spent crazy hours last week finishing off my new collection, so when it came to the weekends obligatory outings (leaving parties etc, you have to attend!) I really couldn’t be bothered trying to piece together the perfect ensemble! This dress was sadly in my head which made it even more challenging.  I love that it is comfortable and a bit fun but still elegant, and the neck detail means you don’t have to worry too much about jewellery.  Now if only I had made this last week!
As always this dress is available to purchase through facebook (tonight from 8pm) at a reduced price for a week before being listed on Etsy at full price.  As this is a one off, sale goes to first in! See facebook for more details. https://www.facebook.com/sarahhortondesign

No comments:

Post a Comment