Monday, February 20, 2012

Beginnings of a Blogger



I figured it was about time I gave this blogging thing a go.  Being slightly technologically challenged it had not been high on my ‘to do’ list but I feel finally the time is right to get one started.  I aim to share with you original images of my own work and the things that inspire me. 

One of the main reasons I wanted to get the blog started now is a wee challenge I have set for myself, Project 52. This project entails creating a different dress each week for; yes you guessed it, the next 52 weeks.  Whilst the idea of committing to a yearlong project that needs to be updated weekly does frighten the commitment phob inside of me, the challenge I find makes up for that!  I can’t wait to see how the styles change over the year, how my surroundings and what I am doing each week influence what I design.  The first dress will be up tomorrow! Wish me luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment